SCMC Training Builds Manufacturing WorkforceDec 9 Read More
Enrollment Checklist for Bridge to Clemson Students
Complete the Bridge Admission Process.
- Upon receiving an invitation to participate in the Bridge to Clemson Program, express your interest in the program by visiting www.clemson.edu/bridgeinterest and submitting the required information.
- Receive the welcome email and program details from TCTC Bridge to Clemson Program Office.
- Submit the $750 advance payment with the completed enrollment form.
- Arrange to have the following information sent directly to TCTC Office of Admissions, PO Box 587, Pendleton, SC 29670:
- Final, official high school transcript
- Final, official transcript from any college where you completed dual enrollment courses
- Official AP/IB score reports
- Residency Affidavit (distributed with the TCTC acceptance letter)
- Once the admission process is complete, you will be mailed an acceptance packet that includes your eTC login information. Please use this information to access all of the College's resources that are available to you through eTC, TCTC's electronic student portal.
- For questions regarding the admission process, contact the Bridge to Clemson Office at 864-646-1505 or 864-646-1615.
Apply for Financial Aid.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov. The TCTC federal school code is 004926. If you previously submitted the FAFSA with Clemson's school code, please log in to FAFSA and enter TCTC's school code as well.
- The FAFSA should be submitted to TCTC by April 1 for priority consideration for all financial aid opportunities.
- Note that completion of the FAFSA is required for South Carolina Lottery Tuition Assistance and Federal Direct Stafford Student Loans.
- Check the status of your financial aid on the "Get Set" tab of eTC.
- For questions regarding financial aid, contact the Financial Aid Office at 864-646-1650 or email at email@example.com.
Take the COMPASS Test to determine appropriate course placement.
- All Bridge students are required to take the COMPASS or ASSET placement assessment by June 1 to determine appropriate course placement.
- If you live more than 100 miles from TCTC, email the Assessment Center at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a testing site closer to your home. Use "Remote Information Requested" as the subject line.
- If you have taken the ASSET or COMPASS through your high school, request the college that administered the test to fax your official score report to 864-646-5071. You may not need to retest depending on your scores.
- If you have completed college courses in English and/or math while enrolled in high school and earned a grade of C or higher, you may not need to take the COMPASS in that subject area.
- For additional information/practice for COMPASS, please visit www.tctc.edu and click on the following links at the top of the page: Admissions, Placement Testing.
- For additional information regarding what to bring, hours of operation, and to practice for COMPASS, please visit www.tctc.edu and click on the following links at the top of the page: Admissions, Placement Testing.
- For questions regarding the COMPASS test, contact the Assessment Center at 864-646-1300 or email at email@example.com.
Review and submit all housing paperwork.
- All Bridge to Clemson students are required to live in the Bridge community at Highpointe of Clemson unless they apply for, and are granted a housing waiver to commute from their family's home in TCTC's primary service area (Anderson, Oconee, and Pickens counties).
- Housing waiver request forms can be found at www.tctc.edu/clemsonbridge and are due by May 1.
- Resident students should review and submit all housing paperwork to the Bridge to Clemson Residence Life Office, 201 W. Cherry Road, Seneca, SC 29678 by the appropriate dates:
- Highpointe Residential Rental Agreement due June 3 (distributed in May)
- Parental or Sponsor Guaranty Form due June 3 (distributed in May)
- Policy Agreement Form due June 3 (distributed in May)
- Emergency Contact Form due June 3 (distributed in May)
- Roommate Assignment Form due June 27 (distributed in May)
- For questions regarding housing, contact the Office of Residence Life at 864-653-3356.
- Tri-County and Clemson University collaborate to provide a comprehensive orientation program tailored specifically for Bridge students.
- Detailed information about orientation will be distributed in late April for all students who submit the advance payment and complete the previous enrollment steps.
- Orientations will be held on June 18, June 19, June 20, June 25, June 26, June 27, and July 16. Details on how to register for a specific orientation date will be provided in late April.
- For questions regarding orientation, contact the Bridge to Clemson Office at 864-646-1505.
Plan Your Schedule and Register for Classes.
- While at orientation, you will meet with an academic advisor who will assist you with curriculum planning and course selection for your intended Clemson major.
- While at orientation, you will register for classes using the "Get Set" tab in eTC.
- For questions regarding your courses and schedule, contact your academic advisor. Your advisor's name and contact information can be found under the "Get Set" tab of eTC.
Pay Tuition and Fees.
- Go to the "Pay Tuition and Fees" channel on the "Get Set" tab in eTC to review your bill and pay your tuition and fees. TCTC does not mail paper bills. Payment for Tuition and Fees for the fall semester is due August 8, 2013. Review the academic calendar for Spring tuition payment deadlines.
- For questions regarding tuition and fees, contact the Business Office at 864-646-1802.
Submit Housing Payment:
- Housing costs do not appear on the TCTC Student Bill and Schedule. Checks should be made payable to Highpointe, L.L.C. and mailed to: Bridge to Clemson, 201 W. Cherry Rd., Seneca, SC 29678. Highpointe does not accept credit card payments.
- Fall housing payments are due August 1, 2013 and spring payments are due December 1, 2013.
- For questions regarding housing payments, contact the Office of Residence Life at 864-653-3356.
Get Ready for Classes.
- Move into your Highpointe apartment during your assigned move-in time and get settled. Move-in times will be distributed with roommate assignments in late July.
- Review important dates on the Academic Calendar located under the "Message Center" tab in eTC.
- Purchase textbooks and TCTC parking decal in the Campus Store. For details, see the "Get Ready" tab in eTC.
- Attend the Bridge Welcome program at Clemson at the beginning of the fall semester. (Date to be determined).