Veterinary Technology Adoption Day Is July 21Read More
Congratulations and welcome to the Bridge to Clemson program!
The Bridge to Clemson program provides a comprehensive orientation for Bridge students in the summer before classes begin. By attending orientation, students will:
- gain more information about TCTC and Bridge Program expectations and policies
- learn about the programs and services offered through the Bridge Program
- meet with an academic advisor and register for fall semester classes
- see the TCTC campus and the Bridge residential life community and model apartment
2016-2017 Orientation registration will open at 8am on May 2nd.
2016-2017 Orientation Dates
June 8 - session FULL
June 9 - session FULL
June 13 - session FULL
June 14 - session FULL
June 16 - session FULL
June 20 - session FULL
June 21 - session FULL
June 23 - session FULL
Orientation is a one day event beginning at 8:30am and ending at approximately 6:00pm (see the tentative Orientation schedule below).
The 2016-2017 Orientation USPS mailing was sent in early April to admitted students (students admitted after early April will receive this information soon after being admitted). Please review for pertinent information for Orientation registration and requirements. If you lost or misplaced your Orientation mailing, some of the documents provided in the mailing are available below for easy reference:
- Intended Clemson Academic Program (Major) Required Math Course Worksheet
- COMPASS Score Interpretation Charts
- My Math Test Information
- Orientation Reminders
- Orientation Tentative Schedule
- Orientation Parking Pass - if you misplaced this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can email you another one to print and bring with you!
- Student ID Sheet - if you misplaced this, please refer to your Clemson Admissions letter (CID number) and your TCTC acceptance letter (T#). You will need these for Orientation registration!
In addition to your preparations for Orientation, continue completing the tasks on the Enrollment Checklist, which is available on our Incoming Student Information webpage.