Thomas Strange, Senior Director of Research and Development for Abbott, to Address Tri-County’s Spring GraduatesRead More
Complete an application for admission
- Apply online at www.tctc.edu/apply.
- To request a paper application, contact admissions at 864-646-1550 or email@example.com.
In appreciation of your service, your application fee has been waived.
Provide satisfactory placement test scores (ACCUPLACER writing, reading and math taken within the past three years) or college transcripts showing an earned "C" or better in math and English coursework.
- Review details regarding testing hours and locations and preparation including practice questions prior to testing.
- If you have a documented hearing, learning, physical, psychological, and/or visual disability that will prevent you from taking the test under standard conditions, you may request reasonable accommodations. For more information, contact the Coordinator of Disability Services at (864) 646-1564
- Note: A minimum reading score of 37 is required for admission.
Submit a final, official high school transcript from an accredited or approved institution or official high school equivalency score report.
- Graduating high school seniors will be admitted without this documentation but must submit the final, official transcript upon graduation and by the deadline posted on the enrollment calendar.
- If have earned an associate's degree or higher, you may submit an official transcript from a regionally accredited institution in lieu of your high school or equivalent transcript.
Apply for Financial Aid
- Submit all financial aid requirements by the priority date noted on the enrollment calendar to ensure any aid is processed in time to pay for classes.
- Review details regarding available financial aid options and requirements by visiting the Financial Aid page.
Pay tuition by the due date as published on the enrollment calendar.
- TCTC does not mail paper bills.
- You may review your bill and pay your bill through your eTC account.
- Not paying on time will result in the loss of your schedule.
- Options for tuition payment include:
- By Mail (Send your check or money order to TCTC Business Office, PO Box 587, Pendleton SC 29670. Be sure to include your full name.)
- By Phone (Call 864-646-1802 to pay by credit card.)
- In Person (Pay at the Business Office in Miller Hall on the Pendleton Campus, or at our Anderson or Easley Campus locations.)
- Through an Interest-Free Payment Plan. Information is available on the GET SET tab of eTC under the Pay Tuition and Fees section: Enroll in an Installment Payment Plan link.
Log in often to eTC, your portal for important personalized information.
- Initial login information is included your acceptance packet.
- Details regarding financial aid, course planning, registration and more is communicated through eTC.
- eTC also provides access to your college e-mail, which is Tri-County's official and primary means of communication with students.
Register for Orientation, which will include Advising and Registration.
- Orientation is mandatory at Tri-County, but you can select the option that's best for you: group or individual.
- For Group Orientation, go to the eTC Message Center tab. In the Calendar of Events section, click on Orientation Schedule to register for your preferred date, time, and campus session. Be sure to bring your photo ID to orientation. Spaces are limited, so sign up now!
- For Individual Orientation, go to the eTC Get Connected tab and click on Starfish. On the Starfish home page, look for the name of your Student Success Coach on the left side and click "See available appointments." Find the bolded dates and click on a convenient time. Select the meeting reason and submit.
- For orientation assistance, call the Student Success Office at 864-646-1502, Anderson Campus at 864-260-6700, or Easley Campus at 864-220-8888.
Obtain your TCTC student ID.
- ID cards are required to access the following services: checking out books in the library, using the computer labs, and using financial aid in the Campus Store.
- To obtain a student ID, bring your identification card such as a Driver's License, AND a printed copy of your current class schedule.
- The initial card is free of charge. Replacement cards will cost $5 each.
- Student IDs are valid for one academic year and are available to all students through the Campus Safety Office at the beginning of each term.
Purchase your parking decal, available through the Campus Safety Office at any TCTC campus.
- To obtain a parking decal, bring a valid driver's license, your TCTC student ID, and a copy of the vehicle registration to Campus Safety and receipt showing payment of the $30 parking fee. The fee can be paid online, in person at the Business Office or by calling 864-646-1802.
- Display the decal according to the directions provided by the Campus Safety Office.
- Students with physical disabilities (permanent or temporary) may apply for special parking privileges. Students with State-issued handicapped licenses will be automatically approved.
Purchase your textbooks.
- You may order textbooks by:
- visiting the Campus Store in person on the Pendleton Campus
- ordering online at iShopTCTC.com for purchase or rent (selected titles) and receive them via in-store pickup, Community Campus pickup, or home delivery.
Attend classes and Get Involved!
We value the service and sacrifices of our veterans and have established services especially for you.