Anderson Mayor Challenges Tri-County Grads to Take Risks, Give Back to Their CommunitiesMay 15Read more
Golf Tournament sponsorship:
- Tournament sponsor - For $2,000, the tournament will be promoted as the 22nd Annual Alumni Golf Tournament sponsored by (My Company Name). The tournament will be advertised in local newspapers; on our college web site. Your name will be included in the welcoming comments on the morning of the tournament, in a letter to all tournament participants, and in the Foundation's annual report. You can set up a promotional table at the tournament and your sales brochure will be included in the packet for all the tournament participants. Your name will be placed on eight carts, and you will have eight players in the tournament at no added cost.
- Gold sponsor - For $1,000, a sign with your company's name will be placed at the tee box and at the hole on four holes, and you will have eight players with red tees and mulligans in the tournament at no added cost.
- Silver sponsor - For $500, a sign with your name will be placed at the tee and at the hole on two holes, and you will have four players with red tees and mulligans in the tournament at no additional charge.
- Bronze sponsor - For $300, you will have four players in the tournament.
- Hawks' sponsor - For $125, a sign with your name will be placed on one hole and listing on Hawks' website for one year.
- Cart sponsor - For $50, a sign with your name will be placed on a cart.
All sponsors will be recognized on the College's web site.
If you would like more information on these exciting publicity opportunities, please contact email@example.com or Courtney White, (864) 646-1484.