Evan Bryson Awarded Summer Internship at Presbyterian College’s School of PharmacyMay 16Read more
News, Events & Special Promotions
- Smart Fun for Kids Camps start in June. PDF of Schedule of classes. To register, click here.
- Alzheimers and Dementia Seminar for healthcare professionals
- ICD-10 seminar is now available. See the flier and enrollment instructions for more info.
- NAEMT's Advanced Medical Life Support course is the first EMS education program that fully addresses how to best assess and manage the most common medical crises in patients, offering a "think outside the box" methodology.
- EMT Certificate - Our DHEC approved program will be implementing the 2009 EMS Educational Standards from the National Registry of EMTs. The minimum contact hours must be 200 hours. Our program has 240 classroom, skills lab, and ride time hours. Any EMT courses scheduled to end in 2012 must meet the new standards as the National Registry of EMTs will begin testing to the new standards on January 1, 2012.
- Training in Heavy Equipment Operation kicked off in April 2012. This new program uses NCCER curriculum for the operation of backhoes, bulldozers, front-end loaders, and excavators.
- Pharmacy Technician - This popular and in-demand program begins in January. Students must complete a Medical Terminology course before the class begins. If you are interested, please apply in late summer.
- Customer Service is essential in today’s business market. Enroll yourself and your employees today!
- Be Your Own Boss – Small Business Start-Up. Explore what it takes to start your own business.
- New! HIPPA for the Medical Office
- Customized Office/Computer Skills Training Program Helps Area Businesses
- Safety Audits available - complimentary
- SC Works Employment Related Workshops - The Anderson, Seneca and Liberty SC Works Centers offer several workshops to aid jobseekers in their job search at three Tri-County Technical College locations. PDF of April 2013 Schedule. May 2013 Schedule.