Evan Bryson Awarded Summer Internship at Presbyterian College’s School of PharmacyMay 16Read more
Concert and Fireworks
- Free Admission
- Rain or Shine (rain location: Student Center)
- Featured Bands (in order of appearance)
BANDS WILL BE ANNOUNCED EARLY IN 2014!
- Fireworks Extravaganza at the end of the show! (Note: If extremely windy, fireworks will be cancelled)
- Concessions/Food Court Available - Click here for vendors, menus, and prices.
- Bring a stadium seat or blanket
- No alcohol, coolers, or pets allowed
- Smoking in designated parking lot areas only
- Click here for directions. Upon arrival, you will be directed to parking near the amphitheater.
- Limited handicapped parking is available on the front drive. The plaza area above the amphitheater is accessible by wheelchair from the front drive. A small viewing area accessible by wheelchair has been roped off on the top right side of the amphitheater near the silver Library/Administration Building. Handicapped accessible restrooms are available in Miller Hall next to the amphitheater. Note for Access to Handicapped Parking on Front Drive: Vehicles may no longer make a left-hand turn onto the front drive from the main entrance at the traffic light because of a new concrete median. We recommend you enter via Woodburn Road from Mechanic Street in Pendleton.
- Check out our photos from the 2014 concert!
- This event is planned in conjunction with the Historic Pendleton Spring Jubilee.
If you have questions or need additional information, contact Mary Johnston at 646-1503 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.