Tri-County, Columbia College Presidents Sign Associate’s to Bachelor’s Degree Program AgreementRead More
Basic Construction Courses
The following courses in basic construction and construction exam prep are available.
Basic Construction Skills Certificate
Preparation for entry-level work in both the highway and building construction industries or for pursuit of additional training in a specific construction trade.
- Journeyman Electrician Exam Prep
- LIMITED General Contractor License Exam Prep
- Master Electrician Exam Prep
- Plumbing LIcense Exam Prep
- Residential Builder LIcense Exam Prep
- Residential Inspector License Exam Prep
Additional Basic Construction courses are also available.
For more information, call (864) 646-1700 or toll free 866-269-5677, Ext 1700
(within the 864 area code) or e-mail email@example.com
For additional class offerings, visit our full course listing and schedule of classes.