Tri-County to Launch Honors ProgramRead More
The World Class Training Center offers many industry-related courses designed to increase quality and enhance productivity.
Quality Management Systems
Our course offerings include Lead Auditor, Internal Auditor, and Overview training on the following standards:
- ISO 9001
- ISO/TS 16949
- AS 9100
We also provide turnkey management system development services for all of the above referenced standards. Let us help your organization achieve registration.
Our course offerings include training on the following quality-related tools
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Kepner Tregoe Analytic Trouble Shooting (ATS)
- Problem Solving Tools
- 8 D Problem Solving: Root Cause Analysis
- A3 Problem Solving
- Total Predictive Maintenance (TPM)
Lean Six Sigma
Lean Six Sigma combines the best methods available today for simultaneously improving quality, speed, productivity and cost. Achieve up to 90% lead time reductions, increased capacity, bottom-line impact, Six Sigma quality levels and more.
Lean Six Sigma training has shown it can pay for itself in six months or less.
Our course offerings include:
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Kepner-Tregoe is the gold standard in organizational issue resolution - from tactical troubleshooting to strategic decision making. K-T training has been used by clients worldwide to improve their business performance using proven management methods.
Course offerings include:
- Kepner-Tregoe: Analytic Troubleshooting
- Kepner-Tregoe: Problem Solving and Decision Making
Contact Training Coordinator Catherine Vinson at (864) 646-1720, email email@example.com, to schedule training at your facility
For more information, call (864) 646-1700 or toll free 866-269-5677, Ext 1700
(within the 864 area code) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional class offerings, visit our full course listing and schedule of classes.