Veterinary Technology Adoption Day is April 22Read More
Water/Wastewater Treatment/Water distribution
To help operators of biological and physical/chemical wastewater treatment plants prepare for your D & C level certification exams. Certified operators of all levels are invited to attend any of these courses to receive CEUs for license renewal.
Short schools are intensive training sessions designed as a comprehensive overview for operators of water, water distribution, and wastewater treatment facilities who are preparing for the state certification exam.
Tri-County Technical College offers a variety of Wastewater Treatment courses. Our course offerings include:
- Introduction to Wastewater Treatment
- Characteristics and Sampling
- Basic Math for Wastewater Treatment
- Wastewater: Basic Biological Treatment Processes
- Wastewater: Basic Physical/Chemical Treatment Processes
- Wastewater Mechanical Equipment
- Wastewater Field Laboratory
- Wastewater Plant Safety
- Wastewater Math Review for Water/Wastewater Plant Operators
- Wastewater Disinfection Advanced Treatment
- Wastewater: Sludge Handling and Disposal
- Water Distribution D & C Level
- Physical/Chemical Process II
For more information, call (864) 646-1700 or toll free 866-269-5677, Ext 1700
(within the 864 area code) or e-mail email@example.com
For additional class offerings, visit our full course listing and schedule of classes.