Tri-County Chorus’ Spring Concert is April 17Read More
With all of the interest in ghost hunting and paranormal investigating these days, there is much more to think about than grabbing a meter and going ghost hunting. At the end of this course, participants will learn best practices for ghost hunting, paranormal investigating, reviewing evidence and presenting evidence to your client. Learn from professionals who have experience and a desire to help and educate those who don't understand what is happening to them.
All courses are taught by trained professionals affiliated with GHOST PRO a non-profit Paranormal Research Organization whose goal is to assist those who are experiencing unexplained activities in their homes or busineses.
Register and view schedule for Ghost Hunting Classes
Topics discussed in ghost hunting classes include:
- Ghost Hunting / Paranormal Investigation Basics
- Finding Haunted Locations / Responding to Inquiries
- Investigation Rules / Common Mistakes
- Tools / Equipment
- "Other" Types of Tools / Sensitive Abilities
- Gathering Data/Evidence
- Video, Audio, EMF Detectors
- Reviewing Evidence - What's Proof and What's Not
- EVP's - What Are They?
- Presenting Evidence to Your Clients
- Summary and Evaluation
For more information, call (864) 646-1700 or toll free 866-269-5677, Ext 1700
(within the 864 area code) or e-mail email@example.com
For additional class offerings, visit our full course listing and schedule of classes