Tri-County to Host Town Hall Forum for Candidates October 15 at Tri-CountyRead More
Professional CEUs & Recertification
Looking for Continuing Educational Units (CEUs) for license renewals, re-certifications, or to meet professional organization membership requirements? You will find a variety of opportunities to obtain CEUs in one or more of the areas listed below. The classes are offered as "courses in a day," seminars, workshops or short classes during the day or evenings. Many of these courses carry pre-approval by state regulatory agencies or may qualify for approval by a specific agency or national organization. Or, you may want to attend solely for personal professional development.
Click on your area of interest below for more information and schedules. If you have suggestions for a class, are interested in teaching, or need more information on the classes listed in this section, call (864) 646-1700 or toll-free (within the 864 area code) 1-866-269-5677, ext. 1700 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advanced Medical Life Support (AMLS)
- Asphalt & Aggregates 101 (MASC 2012 Engineers' Seminar)
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Seminar
- Autism: An Inside Perspective
- Child Care Training
- Cosmetology Seminar
- Criminal Justice/Private Security
- Culinary Team Building
- Grant Writing
- Income Tax Preparer & CPE and IRS Exam Prep (Online)
- IV Therapy
- Pharmacy Technician Update Seminar
- Real Estate Courses
- SCDOT Highway Construction Technician Certification
- Specialty Topics for Healthcare
For more information, call (864) 646-1700 or toll free 866-269-5677, Ext 1700
(within the 864 area code) or e-mail email@example.com
For additional class offerings, visit our full course listing and schedule of classes.