Six Students Named to Tri-County’s President’s List for Summer 2016Read More
Need Help Paying for CCE Classes?
Financial assistance is available for students and employers interested in Corporate & Community Education (CCE) classes. To determine the type of assistance that best meets your needs, read through the options below.
- For Students
- Financial Aid Programs
- SNAP2WORK Program (NEW!!)
- South Carolina Manufacturing Certification (SCMC) Scholarship - Register for an Information Session
- Tuition Assistance Program Application (Limited Time) - Register for an Information Session
- Career Loan Package Available for Non-Credit Courses
- VA Program
- Federal Programs for Dislocated Workers
- Tax Deductions for Higher Education
- For Employers