Tri-County Foundation Honors Itron with Philanthropist of the Year AwardDec 6 Read More
Race and Registration Information
|5K Race and One Mile Fun Run
2014 Race Date TBD
Anderson Campus of Tri-County Technical College
511 Michelin Boulevard
Anderson, South Carolina 29625
Course Description: The race starts and ends at the Anderson Campus of Tri-County Technical College located at 511 Michelin Boulevard in Anderson, SC. The course follows Michelin Boulevard, which is a four-lane highway with a mixture of level terrain and low rolling slopes through attractive rural countryside.
Race Start Time and Logistics: Check-in will take place at the Anderson Campus of Tri-County Technical College from at 6:45 - 7:45 a.m. Late Registration is from 6:45 - 7:30 a.m. Both the 5K race and the One Mile Fun Run will begin promptly at 8:00 a.m.
Walkers welcome! Timing and road/traffic support will be cut-off at 60 minutes. Walkers who have not finished will be picked up at that time.
Strollers welcome. No pets, please!
Race will proceed rain or shine
Course Certification Number: USA Track and Field SC9053BS
Finish Line Services: Finish line services will be provided by "It's About Time" Race Management Services from Greenville, SC (http://www.runningtime.info/).
Individual Participants can register one of two ways:
1. Register online at Strictly Running (preferred method). Online registration closes Friday, May 17 at noon.
2. Print, complete, sign, and mail the Registration Form along with payment to address noted on the form.
Team Participants must use the hard copy Registration Form to register and receive the discounted team rate. Team leaders should collect all forms and payments and mail them together to the address noted on the form.
5K Run/Walk Entry Fees:
- $20: Individual not affiliated with TCTC ($25 for registrations received after May 13 and $30 on Race Day.) Register online at Strictly Running.
- $15: TCTC employee, retiree, student or alumnus. ($20 for registrations received after May 13 and $25 on Race Day.) Register online at Strictly Running.
- $15: Team of 10 or more. ($20 for registrations received after May 13 and $25 on Race Day.) Teams of 10 or more must use this form and submit applications together to recieve discounted rated. Download the registration form here.
One Mile Fun Run Entry Fees:
- $10: Individual or Team. ($12 for registrations received after May 13 and $15 on Race Day.) Register online at Strictly Running.
No t-shirt sizes guaranteed after May 13.
Day of Race Registration: 6:45 - 7:30 a.m. No race packets or t-shirts are guaranteed
Day of Race Check-in: 6:45 - 7:45 a.m.
You'll also enjoy community displays and fun activities for kids. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please do not drop your child off unaccompanied at the children's activities for liability reasons.
5K Race Awards: Awards to the top three finishers in the Open and Masters categories. Also, age group awards for the top three finishers in each five-year category beginning with 9 and under; 10-14; 15-19; 20-24; 25-29; 30-34; 35-39; 40-44; 45-49; 50-54; 55-59; 60-64; 65-69; 70+.
Winners in the Open and Masters categories will receive a medal and cash prizes as follows;
$50: 1st place, Open and Masters categories, male and female
$30: 2nd place, Open and Masters categories, male and female
$25: 3rd place, Open and Masters categories, male and female
All those who place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in the age divisions are given a medal.
One Mile Fun Run Race Awards: The overall male and female winner will receive a medal.
Employee Race Team Award: Employees are encouraged to form teams (department, division, campus, etc.) to compete against one another - all in the spirit of good fun, good health and a good cause. Family members may be included on employee teams. The winner will be determined by which team has the most registered race participants by 5 pm on May 15. A trophy will be presented to the winning team on race day, granting them bragging rights for one year.
Door Prizes: We will announce our grand door prizes closer to the event!