David H. Wilkins to Address Tri-County’s Spring GraduatesRead More
MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING
Students are responsible for reading and understanding this document.
- WITHDRAWING FROM CLASSES
• If you withdraw from your classes, you will likely owe money to the College and possibly to the Department of Education. (Contact Financial Aid before you withdraw from any classes.)
• If the student owes federal funds as a result of withdrawing from classes, they will not be able to use financial aid at any college including TCTC until the debt is paid.
Withdrawing from Classes Detailed
- SATISFACTORY ACADEMIC PROGRESS (SAP)
· You must maintain SAP to continue receiving financial aid.
· Maintaining SAP consists of completing at least 67% of coursework attempted each semester and maintaining a cumulative 2.0 GPA.
· Satisfactory Academic Progress Detailed
- DEVELOPMENTAL STUDIES CLASSES (DVS)
If the student has taken (completed or attempted) more than 30 credit hours of DVS classes, they are not eligible to receive financial aid for any additional DVS classes. For financial aid purposes, DVS classes end in 031, 032, 100, and MAT 101.
- CHANGE IN ENROLLMENT STATUS
Financial Aid will not be paid for classes that are "dropped" from the student's class schedule. If any changes are made in the student's class schedule they should check with the Financial Aid Office so their aid can be adjusted. This includes dropping or adding a class, withdrawals, class cancellation and section changes since the amount of the student's award(s) may be affected.
Please contact Financial Aid Office at 864-646-1650 with any questions