H.L. Hunley Topic of February 23 Presentation at Tri-CountyRead More
2014-2015 Forms (For Fall Semester 2014 through Summer Semester 2015)
- 2014/15 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- 2014/15 Independent Verification Worksheet
- 2014/15 Child Support Paid Verification Form
- 2014/15 High School/GED Completion Verification
- 2014/15 Household Resources Worksheet
- 2014/15 Identity and Statement of Purpose Form
- 2014/15 SNAP Benefits Verification Worksheet
- 2014/15 Unusual Enrollment History Form
Scholarship & Grant Forms
- 2014/15 LIFE Scholarship Certification and Affidavit
- 2014/15 South Carolina Need Based Grant Affidavit - Please only complete this form if it is requested from you.
- 2014/15 Lottery Tuition Assistance Waiver Form
Veterans' Certification Request:
Loan Request Forms:
- 2014/15 Direct Stafford Student Loan Request Form
- 2014/15 PLUS Loan and Student Information Form
- 2014/15 Direct Loan Cancellation Form - If you wish to have your Stafford Loan cancelled, please complete this form
- 2014/15 Alternative Loan Cancellation Form - If you wish to have your Alternative Loan cancelled, please complete this form
- Please note before TCTC is able to complete the certification and processing of an Alternative Loan, students must meet with a financial aid counselor.
- Deadline to submit the Stafford Student Loan Request for the Spring 2015 semester is April 16, 2015.
- Deadline to submit the Stafford Student Loan Request for the Summer 2015 semester is June 15, 2015.
- 2014/15 Loan Aggregate Limit Review - This form is to be completed once per academic year for students who have loan debt equalling or above $18,500. Stafford Loans will not be processed for students with loan debt at or above $18,500 until this form has been completed.
SAP Appeal Form:
- SAP Appeal Form *Academic Improvement/Graduation plans must be created, saved, and locked in Degree Works by your faculty advisor.*
- The SAP appeal deadline is May 6, 2015 by 5pm. Late appeals will NOT be accepted.
- The Financial Aid priority date is April 7, 2015. Appeals submitted by April 7th are guaranteed decisions by May 6, 2015, which is the fee payment deadline for the Summer 2015 term.