Tri-County Foundation Honors Itron with Philanthropist of the Year AwardDec 6 Read More
2013-2014 Forms (For Fall Semester 2013 through Summer Semester 2014)
- 2013-2014 Updates to Unusual Enrollment
- 2013/14 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- 2013/14 Independent Verification Worksheet
- 2013/14 Child Support Paid Verification Form
- 2013/14 High School/GED Completion Verification Form
- 2013/14 Identity and Statement of Purpose Form
- 2013/14 SNAP Benefits Verification Form
- 2013/14 Unusual Enrollment History Form
Scholarship & Grant Forms
- 2013/14 LIFE Scholarship Certification and Affidavit
- 2013/14 South Carolina Need Based Grant Affidavit - Please only complete this form if it is requested from you.
- 2013/14 Lottery Tuition Assistance Waiver Form
Veterans' Certification Request:
Loan Request Forms:
- 2013/14 Stafford Student Loan Request Form
- 2013/14 PLUS Loan and Student Information Form
- 2013/14 Direct Loan Cancellation Form - If you wish to have your Stafford Loan Cancelled, please complete this form
- 2013/14 Alternative Loan Cancellation Form - If you wish to have your Alternative Loan Cancelled, please complete this form
- Please note before TCTC is able to complete the certification and processing of an Alternative Loan, students must meet with a financial aid counselor.
- Deadline to submit the Stafford Student Loan Request for the Fall 2013 semester is November 15, 2013.
- Deadline to submit the Stafford Student Loan Request for the Spring 2014 semester is April 15, 2014.
- 2013/14 Loan Aggregate Limit Review - This form is to be completed once per academic year for students who have loan debt equalling or above $18,500. Stafford Loans will not be processed for students with loan debt at or above $18,500 until this form has been completed.
SAP Appeal Form:
- 2013/14 SAP APPEAL Form
- Deadline to turn in Fall 2013 Appeals: August 14, 2013.
- Deadline to turn in Spring 2014 Appeals: January 6, 2014. In order to turn in an appeal, students MUST meet with an advisor during the Fall semester in order for the appeal to be reviewed for the Spring 2014 semester.