Southern Stories Event, Set for April 3, Is Wonderful Addition to Tri-County’s Bluegrass Concert FestivitiesRead More
2014-2015 Forms (For Fall Semester 2014 through Summer Semester 2015)
- 2014/15 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- 2014/15 Independent Verification Worksheet
- 2014/15 Child Support Paid Verification Form
- 2014/15 High School/GED Completion Verification
- 2014/15 Household Resources Worksheet
- 2014/15 Identity and Statement of Purpose Form
- 2014/15 SNAP Benefits Verification Worksheet
- 2014/15 Unusual Enrollment History Form
Scholarship & Grant Forms
- 2014/15 LIFE Scholarship Certification and Affidavit
- 2014/15 South Carolina Need Based Grant Affidavit - Please only complete this form if it is requested from you.
- 2014/15 Lottery Tuition Assistance Waiver Form
Veterans' Certification Request:
Loan Request Forms:
- 2014/15 Direct Stafford Student Loan Request Form
- 2014/15 PLUS Loan and Student Information Form
- 2014/15 Direct Loan Cancellation Form - If you wish to have your Stafford Loan cancelled, please complete this form
- 2014/15 Alternative Loan Cancellation Form - If you wish to have your Alternative Loan cancelled, please complete this form
- Please note before TCTC is able to complete the certification and processing of an Alternative Loan, students must meet with a financial aid counselor.
- Deadline to submit the Stafford Student Loan Request for the Spring 2015 semester is April 16, 2015.
- Deadline to submit the Stafford Student Loan Request for the Summer 2015 semester is June 15, 2015.
- 2014/15 Loan Aggregate Limit Review - This form is to be completed once per academic year for students who have loan debt equalling or above $18,500. Stafford Loans will not be processed for students with loan debt at or above $18,500 until this form has been completed.
SAP Appeal Form:
- SAP Appeal Form *Academic Improvement/Graduation plans must be created, saved, and locked in Degree Works by your faculty advisor.*
- The SAP appeal deadline is May 6, 2015 by 5pm. Late appeals will NOT be accepted.
- The Financial Aid priority date is April 7, 2015. Appeals submitted by April 7th are guaranteed decisions by May 8, 2015.