Veterinary Technology Adoption Day Is July 21Read More
2016-2017 Forms (For Fall Semester 2016 through Summer Semester 2017)
- 2016/17 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- 2016/17 Independent Verification Worksheet
- 2016/17 Child Support Paid Verification Form
- 2016/17 High School/GED Completion Verification
- 2016/17 Household Resources Worksheet
- 2016/17 Identity and Statement of Purpose Form
- 2016/17 SNAP Benefits Verification Worksheet
- 2016/17 Unusual Enrollment History Form
- 2016/17 Verification of Other Benefits Received Form
If you filed a 2016-2017 Tax Extension please fill out this form in addition to others requested:
- 2016/17 Tax Extension Verification Form
Scholarship & Grant Forms
- LIFE Scholarship Certification and Affidavit
- LIFE Scholarship Early Graduation Certification and Affidavit
- South Carolina Need Based Grant Affidavit - Please only complete this form if it is requested from you.
- Lottery Tuition Assistance Waiver Form
Veterans' Certification Request:
- 2016/17 Veterans' Benefits Affidavit (First-time VA students)
- 2016/17 Veterans' Benefits Certification Request Form (For continuing VA students- please complete each semester)
Loan Request Forms:
- 2016/17 Federal Direct Student Loan Affirmation
- 2016/17 Federal Parent PLUS Loan Affirmation
- 2016/17 Federal Direct Loan Cancellation Form - If you wish to have your Stafford Loan cancelled, please complete this form.
- 2016/17 Federal PLUS Loan Cancellation Form - If you wish to have your Parent PLUS Loan cancelled, please complete this form.
- 2016/17 Alternative Loan Cancellation Form - If you wish to have your Alternative Loan cancelled, please complete this form.
- Please note before TCTC is able to complete the certification and processing of an Alternative Loan, students must meet with a financial aid counselor.
- Deadline to submit the Stafford Student Loan Request for the Fall 2016 semester is October 28, 2016.
- Deadline to submit the Stafford Student Loan Request for the Spring 2017 semester is April 14, 2017.
- 2016/17 Loan Aggregate Limit Review - This form is to be completed by students who have loan debt equalling or above $18,500. Federal Direct Student Loans will not be affirmed for students with loan debt at or above $18,500 until this form has been completed.
SAP Appeal Form:
- SAP Appeal Form *Academic Improvement/Graduation plans must be created, saved, and locked in Degree Works by your faculty advisor.*
- The SAP appeal deadline for Fall 2016 is August 8, 2016. Late appeals will NOT be accepted.
- The Financial Aid priority date for Fall 2016 is July 12, 2016. Appeals submitted by July 12, 2016 are guaranteed decisions by August 11, 2016.