Sheriffs Candidates’ Debates to Be Held at Tri-County CampusesRead More
What Documentation Is Required?
Documentation should include:
1. A clearly defined diagnosis which rules out alternative explanations.
2. Levels of functioning and a current statement of condition must be included.
3. Explanation of how the disability specifically impacts academic abilities.
4. Recommended accommodations and an explanation of how each recommendation will assist in the student's education.
5. Documentation should be on letterhead, dated and signed by a professional with knowledge of the disability.
6. A psychological report should be provided for Learning Disabilities and Attention Deficit Disorders.
7. Medical documentation is needed for physical disabilities.
8. Other documentation may be required for specific disabilities. Contact the Office of Disability Services for more information.
Documentation should also be current (no more than three (3) years old.