Tri-County’s RN, LPN NCLEX Scores Surpass State, National AveragesRead More
Whether you're doing research on-campus or from a remote location, the Library provides access to literally millions of resources - both print and online. Our helpful staff and research librarians can assist you in finding exactly what you need to complete your classroom assignments. We also maintain a collection of recreation reading, so whatever your needs or interests are, we're "at your service!"
Please use the navigation links on the left to browse through our website to find the information you're looking for. If you have any difficulty finding what you need, contact us at email@example.com
- Library Home Page and Subject Portal Page
- Library Catalog (print and e-books)
- Databases are provided by TCTC, SCDiscus (South Carolina State Library), and PASCAL (Partnership Among South Carolina Academic Library) - please contact Library for further details and access information.
- Printing in the library from your own device? See this link. Handout is here.
Distance Learners and Off Campus Access
General Information available here. Contact Library with specific questions.
Call to verify hours before travelling a long distance. Hours adjusted during college breaks and holidays.
- Pendleton Campus - Monday to Thursday 7:45 AM to 8 PM; Friday 7:45 AM to 2PM
- Anderson Campus - Hours vary. Please call.
- Easley Campus - Hours vary. Please call.
- Director - Mary Orem firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lead Instruction Librarian - Sue Andrus email@example.com
- Digital Resources, Instruction, and Reference Librarian: Kultida Dunagin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outreach, Instruction, and Reference - Lacey Torge email@example.com
- Circulation - Claudia Poore firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inter-Library Loan and Evening Circulation - Teresa Gimenez email@example.com
- Acquisitions and Cataloging - Shanette Hampton firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anderson Campus - Sarah Ward email@example.com
- Easley Campus - Allison Read firstname.lastname@example.org