Tri-County Revamps, Renames Manufacturing Management ProgramRead More
Library Fact Sheet 2012-2013
Remodel project chartered and begun. This project included weeding of over 4,000 books, moving shelves, creating additional study areas, adding Mac computers, and adding collaborative study spaces.
Change of the format of Information Literacy Workshops from lecture method to interactive method.
Implementation of a comprehensive search platform that searches across the numerous databases and catalogs that TCTC has access to.
Library began tracking professional development. For 2012-2013 there were 94.5 hours of professional development logged.
Dr. Norman Hoyle retired after 16 years at TCTC.
Hired Dr. Kultida Dunagin in March, 2013.
Statistics for 2012-2013
- Gate Count: Total 84,687 (down by 3177 possibly due to Pendleton being closed for remodel during May and June)
- Pendleton - 84687 ; Anderson - 1022; Easley - 760
- Circulation - 14574 (up 5541)
- Classes taught - 235 (down 40) (During this time frame there was a big push to have full classes. Notice that we taught more students.)
- Students taught face to face - 3986 (up 38)
- Questions asked at Service Points - 1591 (down - changed collection of data manner)
- Interlibrary Loan (OCLC service)
- Lent to other institutions - 123
- Borrowed from other institutions - 21
- PASCAL Delivers
- Lent to other institutions - 277
- Borrowed from other institutions - 309