- Federal Grants are awarded by the federal government, based on FAFSA information. These do not have to be repaid.
- State Grants & Scholarships are awarded, by the state of South Carolina, based on FAFSA information and other criteria. These do not have to be repaid.
- TCTC & Outside Scholarships are often based on academic or other achievements and do not have to be repaid.
- Federal Work Study programs enable students to work part-time to earn money for school.
- Loans are borrowed money; you must repay student loans with interest.
Costs for courses in our Corporate & Community Education Division may be covered by state funding or through assistance from partner agencies. Click here to learn more.