Tctc Vertical Top Nav Logo
Skip to Footer Section


Federal Tuition Assistance (TA)

  • Contact your Army Education Center and speak with a counselor if you need help determining your eligibility. 
  • Create your ArmyIgnitED account at
  • Payments for Tuition Assistance is submitted to the Business Office, Pendleton Campus, Ruby Hicks Hall. Questions related to payment on your student account should be directed to or 864-646-8282 option 2.

NGCAP Scholarship (National Guard College Assistance Program)

  • If you are in the National Guard and eligible for the CAP Scholarship, go to, select Resources, and then Education Office to obtain more information.
  • Questions pertaining to payment on your student account if you are approved should be directed to Financial Aid at or 864-646-8282, option 1.