Tctc Vertical Top Nav Logo
Skip to Footer Section

Semester Guide for Enrollment Certification

How Do I Request to use my Educational Benefits?


If the student is a transient student wanting to use their VA Educational Benefits,

  • Student must contact the VA Certifying Official at their home institution to provide the College with approval in the form of an email or on official school letterhead.
  • The information should provide the student’s chapter, what class(s) that the student can take and all appropriate information required to certify the student on our end.
  • Certification to VA cannot be processed until we receive the required documents.

Documents Required:

  • VA Certification Request Form
  • Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
  • Transient Coursework Approval form
  • DD 214 Member 4 Copy (only If coded as out of state): Chapter 30 and 33 ONLY

GI Bill® Comparison Tool

Patriots Place

  • Patriots’ Place, a resource center specifically for our student veterans, located on TCTC’s Pendleton Campus. Patriots’ Place is the on-campus lounge for student veterans: a place where they can connect with other students who share similar backgrounds and who may face some of the same challenges in navigating the college environment. Patriots’ Place is also the operations center for TCTC’s chapter of Student Veterans of America (SVA) and a primary location for outside vendors serving military populations to exhibit information.