Fees are subject to change without notice. Current fees include:
- Application Fee: $30
- Certification Fee: $150-300 (required for certain courses within the Supply Chain Management curriculum)
- Course Materials Fee: $10-$150 (when applicable)
- Credential Order/Reorder Fee: $35
- Criminal Record Checks, Agency Orientation, and Drug Screens (required for Health Education programs. Certain clinical agency requirements may necessitate more than one background check and/or drug screen.)
- Criminal Record Checks (required for Early Childhood Development majors)
- Digital Course Content Fee: Varies with Course
- Enrollment Fee: $45 (for first-time students or returning students)
- Equipment and Supply Fees (required for certain majors, such as Early Childhood Development)
- Exemption Fee: $75 per course
- Identification Card Replacement: $5
- Packet Fee: $12 (when applicable)
- Placement Retesting Fee: $10
- Registration Fee: $40 (when applicable)
- Stop Payment/Reissue Check Fee: $35
- Student Activity Fee: $2 per registered credit hour
- Technology Fee: $6 per registered credit hour
- Transcript Fee: $9.25 per copy
- Uniform, Equipment, and Insurance Fees (required for students enrolled in Dental Assisting, Emergency Medical Technology, Medical Assisting, Medical Laboratory Technology, Nursing, Practical Nursing, Surgical Technology, and Veterinary Technology)
Effective with the fall 2014 graduation term, there will be no graduation fee assessed at the time of graduation. A credential fee of $35 will be charged for requested credentials outside the normal graduation process and for replacement credentials.
*Fees are subject to change without notice.
*Additional fees for courses within our Corporate and Continuing Education Division vary and can be verified during the registration process.