Please visit scdva.sc.gov/education for eligibility criteria and to find the application for this program. You must submit that application to the SC Division of Veterans Affairs and they will notify Tri-County Technical College if you qualify for this benefit.
- We encourage all applications be submitted online at: https://appengine.egov.com/apps/sc/scdva/tuitionassistance
- Do not mail or fax paper applications.
- Do not submit duplicate applications; doing so hinders processing time.
- Once applications are submitted, applicants will receive an automated response immediately. Please note, applicants will not receive status updates during processing.
- Approval letters will be sent (to students & institution of choice) and denial letters will be sent (to students) via United States Postal Service (USPS); letters will not be emailed.
- Processing times may vary based on the volume of applications received.
- Please call (803) 647-2434 for any questions regarding the program.
If you need more information, check out the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding the SC Tuition Assistance for Certain War Veterans’ Children.
Contact the Business Office, Ruby Hicks Hall, call 864-646-8282 option 2 or email email@example.com for questions concerning receipt of approval.