Tctc Vertical Top Nav Logo
Skip to Footer Section
KK.png

Your tax-deductible gift to the Keowee Key Community Partnership Scholarship will support the educational needs of Keowee Key employees and their immediate families along with other Oconee County residents. Tri-County Technical College students appreciate the investment donors make in their lives and work hard to achieve their educational goals.

When you donate to the KKCP Scholarship Fund, 25% of your donation, combined with 25% of all other Keowee Key member donations, will fund immediate scholarships. The remaining 75% will go into the KKCP Scholarship Endowment Fund. The Endowment Fund ensures that your donation keeps on giving, continuing to provide future scholarships to deserving Oconee county residents.

 Support the KKCP Scholarship Fund

Ethan.png

For more information, contact Debbie Nelms at dnelms@tctc.edu or (864) 646-1809.