Transient students are enrolled in another college or university and plan to transfer courses taken at Tri-County back to their home institution. To apply as a transient student, follow the steps below.
Complete an application for admission
- Apply online by clicking here.
- To request a paper application, contact admissions at 864-646-1550 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit a nonrefundable application fee.
- By Mail (Send your check or money order to TCTC Business Office, PO Box 587, Pendleton SC 29670. Be sure to include your full name AND date of birth when sending application fee in the mail to ensure that we are applying fee to correct student).
- In-Person (Pay with cash/check at the Business Office in Ruby Hicks on the Pendleton Campus, or at our Anderson, Easley, or Oconee Campus locations).
Submit the Transient Coursework Approval Form.
- Form should be submitted electronically.
- You will upload your transcripts (official or unofficial) verifying course prerequisites have been met on this form.
See the enrollment calendar for date transient student registration begins.
Pay tuition by the due date as published on the enrollment calendar.
- TCTC does not mail paper bills.
- You may review your bill and pay your bill through your MyTCTC in the My Payments tile.
- Not paying on time will result in the loss of your schedule.
- Options for tuition payment include:
- By Mail (Send your check or money order to TCTC Business Office, PO Box 587, Pendleton SC 29670. Be sure to include your full name.)
- In-Person (Pay with cash/check at the Business Office in Ruby Hicks on the Pendleton Campus, or at our Anderson, Easley or Oconee Campus locations).
- Through an Interest-Free Payment Plan. Information is available on the My Payments tile of your MyTCTC: Enroll in an Installment Payment Plan link.
- *Transient students are NOT Financial Aid eligible.*
Log in often to MyTCTC, your portal for important personalized information.
- If you are having difficulty logging in, contact our Service Desk at 864-646-1779 or email@example.com.
- Initial login information is included in your acceptance packet.
- Details regarding financial aid, course planning, registration and more is communicated through MyTCTC.
- MyTCTC also provides access to your college e-mail, which is Tri-County's official and primary means of communication with students.
Purchase your parking permit.
- Parking permits are mandatory for all students who park at any TCTC campus.
- Parking permits are $30 for a single vehicle and $15 for each additional vehicle.
- Go to the My Payments tile in MyTCTC to order your permit.
- Permits purchased online will be mailed to the address provided when the permit is ordered.
- Display the decal according to the directions provided by the Campus Police Office.
- Students with physical disabilities (permanent or temporary) may apply for special parking privileges. Students with State-issued handicapped licenses will be automatically approved.
Purchase your textbooks.
- You may order textbooks by:
- visiting the Campus Store in person on the Pendleton Campus.
- ordering online at bookstore.tctc.edu for purchase or rent (selected titles) and receive them via in-store pickup, Community Campus pickup, or home delivery.
Attend classes and Get Involved!