SHRM Learning System: SHRM-CP/SHRM-CPS
Earning your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP credential makes you a recognized expert and leader in the HR field—and a valuable asset to your organization, keeping you and your organization more competitive in today's economy. This professional distinction sets you apart from your colleagues, proving your high level of knowledge and skills. Our instructor-led course will help keep you on track and motivated to earn your SHRM credential.
• Learning from experienced HR practitioners and SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certified instructors.
• Ensuring that you understand and can apply the material tested on the exam.
• Discussing current HR topics and sharing real-life experiences with peers from diverse backgrounds.
Take advantage if your employer has a tuition reimbursement program. Check with your employer.
For additional information on SHRM: Exam Eligibility & Frequently Asked Questions.
Download and view the SHRM Certification Handbook (pdf)
The information in the SHRM Certification Handbook will provide you with an overview of the SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) certifications, outline certification policies and procedures, and describe the steps you must take to earn and maintain your credential.
SHRM Essentials® of HR Management
The SHRM Essentials® of HR Management is an introductory course offering a complete overview of human resource roles and responsibilities. If you are just starting out in the profession, or are looking for an effective way to boost your employee management skills, this is the program for you! This course can provide exceptional benefits because it:
• Reduces a company's risk of potential high-cost litigation.
• Promotes a consistent understanding of the HR function to non-HR management.
• Offers professional development for divisional or departmental supervisors to ensure HR compliance.
• Develops a common dictionary of HR terms for the entire organization.
• Covers real-life HR issues and current, vital topics including employment law; selecting qualified employees; compensation; orientation and training; and the performance management process.
The blended learning experience combines print and online tools with the benefits of an instructor-led class. By attending our course, you'll benefit from:
• The shared experience of your instructor and peers along with networking opportunities.
• Interactive case studies designed to make you feel comfortable dealing with HR issues.
• Earning Professional Development Credits (PDCs) or recertification credit hours and a certificate upon completion.